- Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Common Workplace Injuries
- Temporary Total Disability
- Workers’ Compensation FAQ’s
- Workers’ Compensation For Injured Airline Employees
- Workers’ Compensation For Injured Union Employees
- Workers’ Compensation For Injured Construction Employees
- Worker’s Compensation For Injured Factory Employees
- Firefighters, Paramedics, Police Officers And Certain Other Public Employees
- Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) And Workers Compensation
- Ford Motor Company And Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- American Medical Association Impairment Ratings: Only One Factor When Determining The Value Of Your Case
- What Is The Workers’ Compensation Act?
- Car Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident FAQ’s
- Broken Bone Or Fracture Injuries
- Neck And Back Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Wrongful Death
- Femoral Neck
- Thoracic Lumbar
- Proximal Humerus
- Tibial Plateau
- Distal Radius
- Pulvic Ramus
- Back Strain (Lumbar Strain)
- Whiplash Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Herniated Disk (Slipped, Ruptured Disks)
- Type Of Car Collisions
- Auto Accident Monetary Damages
- Third Party Cases
- Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Products Liability Lawyer
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Dram Shop Lawyer
- Maritime Accidents (Jones Act) Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Retaliatory Discharge Lawyer
- Sexual Harassment Lawyer
- Employment Discrimination Lawyer
- Statutes Of Limitations Lawyer
- Fair Labor Standards Act Lawyer
- Family Medical Leave Act Lawyer
- Social Security Disability Lawyer
- Americans With Disabilities Act Lawyer
Common Workplace Injuries
Chicago Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
The Chicago worker’s compensation lawyers at Donald W. Fohrman & Associates, Ltd. focus on helping injured employees receive the compensation that they deserve following a workplace accident. As dedicated accident and injury lawyers, we are well-versed in the various injuries that can occur in workplace accidents, and we are equipped to handle your legal claim accordingly.
Call: (800) 437-2571
At Donald Fohrman & Associates, our Chicago worker’s compensation attorneys represent injured employees in worker’s compensation claims involving a variety of injuries, including:
- Repetitive Stress Injuries. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – the most common repetitive stress injuries – occurs when your wrists are exposed to persistent and repetitive strain. The tissues surrounding the tendons become so enlarged that they compress the median nerve which runs through the carpal tunnel and can cause reduced muscle control, impaired nervous function, diminished grip strength, numbness and tingling sensations, and pain. Repetitive stress injuries can also involve nerves, tendons, and the vascular syndrome.
- Back injuries, such as herniated discs, fractured vertebrae, low back strains / lumbar sprains, whiplash, cervical fractures, and spinal cord injuries, are one of the most common workplace injuries, but they are often the most difficult to prove.
- Occupational exposure injuries. Some jobs expose workers to high levels of noise, pollution, or other environmental contaminants. These employees are susceptible to occupational exposure injuries, such as hearing loss, allergic reactions, asthma, and fatal diseases, such as mesothelioma and lung disease.
- Nerve, muscle and tissue damage. Injuries like severed nerves or tendons, torn ligaments, muscle sprains and strains, pinched nerves, or nerve damage can be sustained in workplace accidents, but employers often dispute the severity and cause of these injuries.
- Amputation. Amputations or loss of use injuries are emotionally and physically devastating. Employees who suffered amputation or paralysis as a result of a workplace accident may qualify for total disability benefits or a lump sum settlement.
- Leg injuries. Jobs that require workers to stand for long periods of time can result in leg injuries, such as phlebitis, knee and hip injuries, and varicose veins.
- Burns. Burn injuries – whether thermal burns, chemical burns or electrical burns – may be grounds for total disability or partial disability claims.
Whatever your workplace injury, the Chicago workplace injury attorneys at Donald W. Fohrman & Associates are prepared to vigorously fight to get you the medical attention and financial compensation that you deserve. Our focused experience with accident and injury law allows us to pursue your legal claims efficiently and effectively.
Contact our office at (800) 437-2571 to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable Chicago workplace accident attorneys.