Helping Injured Workers Get Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Workers’ compensation benefits are generally available to all injured employees, regardless of who is at fault in the accident. The Chicago worker’s compensation lawyers at Donald W. Fohrman & Associates, Ltd. focus on helping injured employees get the workers’ compensation and other money damages following a workplace accident. As dedicated accident and injury lawyers, we are well-versed in the various injuries that can occur in workplace accidents, and we are equipped to handle your legal claim accordingly.
Whatever your workplace injury, the Chicago workplace injury attorneys at Donald W. Fohrman & Associates are prepared to vigorously fight to get you maximum medical attention and financial compensation. Our focused experience with accident and injury law allows us to pursue your legal claims efficiently and effectively.
Contact our office at (800) 437-2571 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Chicago workplace accident attorneys.
Unsurpassed Workers’ Compensation Experience and Knowledge
Because Chicago worker’s compensation attorneys focus on representing injured employees in worker’s compensation claims, we have significant knowledge about the following:
- What is the Workers’ Compensation Act?
- Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- What to Do If You Are Injured on the Job
- Common Workplace Injures
- Guide to determining your weekly disability benefits
- Steps to protect your right to receive Workers’ Comp benefits
- Methods for resolving your Workers’ Compensation claim
- Role of attorneys in the Workers’ Compensation claim process
- Temporary Total Disability
- Workers’ Compensation FAQ’s
- American Medical Association Impairment Ratings: Only one factor when determining the value of your case
- Worker’s Compensation for Injured Airline Employees
- Worker’s Compensation for Injured Union Employees
- Worker’s Compensation for Injured Construction Employees
- Worker’s Compensation for Injured Factory Employees
- Worker’s Compensation for Injured Police Officers, Paramedics, and Firefighters
The Chicago workers’ compensation lawyers at Donald W. Fohrman & Associates have particular experience representing airline employees and union employees. In fact, we are one of the leading airline industry law firms in Illinois and we have obtained more than $100,000,000 in worker’s compensation benefits on behalf of thousands of union workers. Because of our extensive experience with the unique issues impacting airline employees and union workers, we are able to guide these injured workers through the particular legal and practical problems they face after being injured in an on-the-job accident.
Worker’s Compensation Benefits
Under Illinois workers’ compensation laws, you may be entitled to the following benefits following a work-related accident, injury, or illness:
- Medical costs covered 100% with no co-pays or deductibles no coinsurance or deductibles
- Choice of doctors
- Lost wage benefits equal to two-thirds (2/3′s) of your gross weekly wage (paid within 2 weeks of your accident)
- Reimbursement for travel to medical appointments
- Vocational training
- Disfigurement compensation
- Penalties if the insurance company fails to pay benefits
- Lump sum settlement
Free Consultation and 24/7 Legal Assistance
If you have suffered a workplace injury, contact our office at (800) 437-2571 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Chicago workplace accident attorneys.