Because sexual harassment laws do not establish precise rules or guidelines for defining exactly what conduct constitutes actionable sexual harassment, such determinations must be made on a case by case basis.
To assist you in determining if you may have been or are currently the victim of sexual harassment, we have summarized several Sexual Harassment cases from various jurisdictions throughout the country, where juries have held that the conduct alleged constituted sexual harassment.
These cases, and others discussed, which were resolved by negotiated settlements, provide some insight as to the type and amount of damages awarded to victims of sexual harassment.
- Sheriff’s Office Settles Sexual Harassment Case
- Domino’s Loses Appeal in Sexual Harassment Case
- Woman wins $80 million in Harassment Suit Against UPS
- Drug Firm Admits Sexual Abuse, Agrees to Record Paymout for Claims
- Woman Awarded $2 million in Sexual Harassment Suit
- Chicago Ford Plant Pays $1.5 million in Area Harassment Suit
- The $90,000 Kiss: Law Firm Settles Sexual Harassment with New Jersey College