What types of damages can I recover if I establish disability discrimination under the ADA?

A. Specific remedies are awarded to restore you to your position prior to the act of discrimination. These remedies include:

  • hiring;
  • promotion;
  • reinstatement;
  • front pay;
  • back pay;
  • order to reasonably accommodate;
  • punitive damages and;
  • attorney’s fees.

If you believe that your employer has engaged in discriminatory conduct prohibited by the ADA, you need to contact Donald W. Fohrman & Associates, Ltd., at 800-437-2571 for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our qualified employment attorneys.