How do I find a qualified attorney to pursue my rights and remedies for employment discrimination under the ADA?

A. If you suspect that you have been discriminated on the basis of your disability, contact our office immediately. With the passage of time, valuable evidence can be lost and the memories of witnesses may fade. You do not need an attorney to file a discrimination charge with the EEOC. However, considering the legal complexities of Federal Discrimination law, it is advisable to contact our office as soon as possible.

If we determine that you have an ADA claim, we will schedule a personal consultation to review, in detail, the facts surrounding your claim.