Donald W. Fohrman & Associates, Ltd., consistent with our commitment to educate and assist workers sustaining on-the-job injuries are pleased to provide free and without obligation the following informational materials produced by our firm.
- A Worker’s Guide to the Right and Benefits Provided by the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act and Related Third Party Matters- Over 30 pages of significant legal and practical information regarding Workers’ Compensation and Third Party cases.
- Worker’s Guide to Temporary Total Disability Benefits- Provides sufficient information to assist injured workers in calculating their weekly disability benefits.
- Worker’s Claim Diary- Assists the injured worker in recording legally significant dates.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: The Invisible Threat- Alerts workers who develop Carpal Tunnel Syndrome of their legal right to receive Workers’ Compensation benefits.
- 25 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Workers’ Compensation By Workers Injured On-The-Job
- 25 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Workers’ Compensation By Workers With Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
To receive free copies of any of the above informational materials or articles, simply contact our office any time at 800-437-2571 or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the form on the left to request any of the materials listed above.
If you are an official of an organization or union and would like to distribute free copies of our informational materials to your membership, please do not hesitate to contact our office.